Cristina and Martin Talacko founded SalDoce Fine Foods (which means Savoury and Sweet in Portuguese) in Sydney in 2000. SalDoce Fine Foods is pioneer in manufacturing allergen sensitive and gluten-free foods. Since 2000, SalDoce is proud to have introduced many baking mixes to the Australian and other international markets to suit the diet of customers with gluten, dairy and nut intolerance, diabetes and those who wish to control weight or have a healthier diet without compromising taste. Today, SalDoce Fine Foods supplies more than 30 products to many supermarket chains and independent retailers around the world catering for allergen sensitive customers, those with diabetes or on reduced sugar diets, vegan and vegetarians, and those who are health conscious.
From a Yes You Can customer, “This is the tastiest, fluffiest pancake mix you can buy – we are not even gluten free but we always have these”. Convenient and easy to prepare, just add water, shake and pan fry. Bonus, even kids can make them! Perfect for weekend breakfasts, enjoy on their own or add your favourite toppings. With a long shelf life these are great to keep in the cupboard and are very popular to take away on holidays.
Yes You Can Pancake Mix Gluten-Free Buttermilk is free from gluten, GMO, soy, nut and wheat, and is halal.
- Preheat a frying pan and grease well.
- Shake the Yes You Can Pancake Mix Gluten-Free Buttermilk bottle to loosen the dry mix.
- Remove the cap.
- Fill the bottle with water to the level indicated on the back label, or add water.
- Turn the bottle upside down and shake well for 1 minute. Gently remove the cap to release the pressure. Replace the cap on and shake for another minute.
- Pour the batter into the frying pan to the desired size and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Makes about 12 pancakes.