Eating may be one of life’s simple pleasures, but it’s one we can experience every day: the love we feel while making something special for a friend, the community we build around the table, the quiet contentment of taking care of oneself by preparing a nutritious meal. This is why Bob and his wife, Charlee, founded Bob’s Red Mill in 1978: to inspire joy with wholesome foods made with care and consideration. We hope you feel it, too.
At Bob’s Red Mill, products go through the most stringent gluten testing protocols in the country. To assure the integrity of their gluten free products, they batch test in their quality control laboratory using an ELISA Gluten Assay test.
Now it’s simple to make gluten free baked goods everyone will love with this delicious gluten-free brownie mix, made with their signature gluten free flour blend, real cocoa powder and just the right amount of sugar.
All you need from your kitchen is 3 eggs, 1/2 cup butter, 1/4 cup water and this gluten-free brownie mix. These brownies are stellar on their own, but you can make them your own by adding your favorite ingredients:
- Nuts: walnuts, pecans, or almonds
- Chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, mint chips, or butterscotch chips
- Nut butters: peanut, almond, or cashew; drizzle nut butter over brownie batter in the pan; use a knife to swirl
- Dried fruit: cherries, raspberries, currants, coconut flakes
- Spices and flavors: cinnamon, orange extract, instant coffee powder, cayenne pepper powder
For a thicker, fudgy brownie, bake these gluten free beauties in an 8 x 8-inch pan. You’ll get thicker, fudgy brownies. Want chewy brownies? Bake in an 9 x 9-inch pan for thinner, chewy gluten free brownies the whole family will love.
Other products from the same brand here.