Super Concentrate Tieh Ta Yao Gin, also called Traumatic Injury Medicinal Extract, or “Die Da Yao Jing” has a long history in China for martial arts injuries. Excellent for deep bruises and serious sprains, strains, or muscle pulls.
Invigorates blood, breaks blood stasis, tonifies blood, dredges and opens the channels and collaterals, relieves pain.
How to use:
Apply Tieh Ta Yao Gin topically for acute bruising or swelling accompanying traumatic sprain, fracture or dislocation. Also for torn or inflamed ligaments, with or without swelling.
Injuries should be clean and dry before applying the lotion. Apply 3-4 times daily to gauze, and place over wound. May be covered if desired. Or can be applied to skin with a light massage.
Internal: Take 1-3 tsp with water, 2x day.
- Certain skin sensitive patients may react to this product: remove in the event of heat or itching so as to avoid a skin reaction.
- Do not apply to lower abdomen or lumbar spine during pregnancy.
- Do not cover with plastic.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Will stain clothes, but can be removed with rubbing alcohol.
- Keep away from animals and children.
While we strive to provide accurate information, it’s always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using any new product, especially if you have underlying health conditions or are on medication.