- Does not make skin dry: a natural soap does not dry out the skin. Natural oils such as vegetable oil, olive oil and coconut oil are actually moisturizing. Chemical soaps use chemicals to thicken and create a rich lather. These chemicals are able to lift the natural oils that are on the skin. That’s why after bathing using chemical soap, the skin usually feels rough. This causes the skin to lose moisture so that it becomes dry.
- Able to prevent skin diseases: Besides not causing the skin to dry out, natural soap can also prevent skin diseases. Some skin problems such as acne on the back, tinea versicolor or ringworm, can occur due to using the wrong soap. To prevent this, replace your soap with natural soap. Natural soap has a gentle and moist formula. In addition, natural soap contains liquid substances that are hydroscopic or able to absorb and bind moisture in the air, so that the skin remains moist, soft and healthy.
- Suitable for sensitive skin: If you have sensitive skin, be sure to choose natural soaps for daily care. Natural soaps are made from ingredients directly taken from nature such as plant extracts. The foam-making material is also made from natural oils, namely vegetable oils. The fragrance also uses essential oils made from plants, roots or leaves. These ingredients keep the skin safe, because there is no potential to irritate the skin.
- Prevent premature aging: Everyone certainly wants to stay young. You can do skin care by using natural soap so that the skin looks youthful. The natural ingredients contained in natural soap provide skin rejuvenating benefits. The skin also looks firmer. In addition, natural soap can also help remove black spots on the face. Smooth and firm skin, keeps you from premature aging.
- No side effects: Natural soaps do not cause side effects even if used on the long term. The natural ingredients actually take good care of the skin. In fact, the more you regularly use natural soap, the healthier your skin will be. If you experience problems such as itchy skin, red rashes and irritation, it is most likely a side effect of using chemical soaps. Change your soap to natural soap, to be safer. Especially if you have sensitive skin.
It takes a long process to make natural soap. One week to infuse the essence of leaves, herbs and fruit as the main ingredients. One month of maturation process to form perfect soap results. Natural soap is the art of patience to get the best function of a soap.